- The submitted GIFs should be from a person
- Participants should be of legal age
- Each participant can upload a maximum of three GIFs
- The GIF should be square (600 x 600)
- The GIF must not be shorter than 3 seconds and not longer than 10 seconds
- The GIF must have no sound
- The GIFs may not contain brand logos or special messages from particular political parties, groups or candidates
- Please don’t send GIF stickers;)
When can the GIFs be submitted?
You can upload up to three GIFs on this website. All accepted GIFs will be published on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Giphy. Deadline of entries: Sunday, 26 May. Our highly creative jury will then jointly award the three best GIFs and the three winners will be announced after the European elections and notified via email.
How to make a GIF
A GIF is a moving image that is created by superimposing several individual images. This file format supports static and animated images. Unlike a video, a GIF is much shorter. For this competition the GIFs should have a minimum lenght of 3 seconds and a maximum length of 10 seconds. You can create animated GIFs from videos, photos, illustrations and other images in Photoshop and other online tools. You haven’t created a GIF yet? You will find tutorials, tools and many examples of different GIF styles online.